Friday, October 9, 2009

Chocolate Hat!






I just finished knitting this hat (bottom picture) last night watching Project Runway, of course!! ;) and felted it in the washer today. Actually it is still slightly damp now but the felting went rather quickly for once!! Usually I stand by the washer and wring out the hat a million times trying it on over and over until it is the size I want. This time I was waiting for a treasury on Etsy and when I got my treasury I checked on the hat and it was done! Amazing process really! The colors in the band don't show as much as I would like but it is a beautiful hat with a wide brim and I think very flattering!!
Happy Friday, Everyone!! xo

4 comments:

  1. Love it! I have a thing for winter hats, and this one looks like a beauty! I missed getting a treasury today because I was singing with the old folks, and I'll miss it again when both the main treasury and T West open this weekend because I'll be at my show. Oh well... my addiction will have to wait til next week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE it, along with Everything you create!!

    xo Laura

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you all so much!! When I started the chocolate hat it sort of didn't work for me but felting gives it so much dimension--now I love it! And it fits me...hmmmm. xo

    ReplyDelete