Friday, September 4, 2009

Photo Shoot

Wow, Katie came over yesterday and the sun was shining and we took some pictures! Yay! Actually the cuffs are only pinned because I've decided to finish them to the size of the person buying them...just seems to make sense. It will take a little longer to mail out but gives some flexibility in the sizing. So they will all fit a wrist 7" or smaller with a little leeway. We'll see how that goes! I have not listed any of these yet but might list the scarf this afternoon (See video for making this scarf below!) after we go riding. I'm trying to make the most of this glorious weather and Katie has time so ... so much for work! :)
Yesterday we rode and Katie's (Duke's) rein fell off and she had to ride back with one rein! Duke didn't seem to care...he knows where he lives! :) Happy Friday, Everyone!!!

2 comments:

  1. Love your work. You truly have a gift and patience!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Christine! Now I'll have to tell my family I have patience! :)

    ReplyDelete