Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Triangle Scarf in Naturals Finished...

Something light and ethereal!  Ahhhh...I am happy with this delicate confection!  Took it off yesterday and feeling refreshed and ready to tackle weaving towels again.  It is sometimes hard to balance designing and doing what I want to do with selling.  Both are gratifying but sometimes the repetitive nature of weaving gets tiring and I have to knit or make triangle scarves!  It is lovely work where you get to touch and feel every strand of yarn...the weight, the texture...

Wait!  I haven't made potholders in a while...

Finished but still on the triangle...



Close-up.  I love the bumpy mixed with
the shiny mixed with the smooth
and just a tiny bit of color!



I need to find a model!
xo

4 comments:

  1. Thanks, Karen!! It is so nice to be back at work weaving!! Next I have to tackle riding that horse of mine! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful piece of luxury to frame a woman's face and grace her shoulders!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Dawn, for your beautiful words! I am haltingly getting back to weaving...xo

      Delete