Saturday, February 9, 2013

Nemo Aftermath...Noah Update...

Well, time for the plow guy...Not as much snow as the last storm but the drifts are way over my tall barn boots!  At least Gary shoveled a path to the bird feeder and the horses.  And the sun is shinning and the world is beautiful!  






The fires are going and we are all snug.  Off to a dinner/dance for the Arts Council tonight.  By that time we will be able to get out of the driveway!  

Oh update on Noah...there are jumping fire ants, land leeches and huge huntsman spiders which are, in his words, "everywhere."  They went to a Buddhist retreat for two days and were sitting outside trying to meditate while "millions" of mosquitoes were biting and leeches were crawling on his ankles.  Not conducive to a trance I'm thinking.

Almost finished my scarves...maybe today I can get them off and wash them.  Yesterday I did nothing.  Absolutely nothing.  Bliss.  Followed by guilt.  What is up with that?!!
xo

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Snow! Finally! First big one in 2 years! We got about 21"...I miss having a horse to feed in the snow! And I still have a tree in my corral (neighbors from Sandy) so I couldn't get one right now if I wanted to...Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete