Saturday, October 10, 2015

A Shawl and a Blouse...

Finally photographing this shawl and blouse
even though I have had this off the loom for a month.
Sometimes time gets away from me.
I like the drape, the refinement, the texture.
Happy with this one.




Wear it as a shawl or a scarf.



And also sewed up a little blouse.


Perfect over a cami... 


perhaps with a tight, black, high-waisted skirt...


or with jeans...




Then my camera decided that the battery needed
charging.  sigh.  I was on a roll, though
I wish I had a model here for the blouse
because it would be best on a smaller woman
(like size 2-10)
than on my mannequin (or me).
xo


2 comments:

  1. Dawn! Thank you! Wish we could weave together! Come visit Upstate NY! I would love to see what you could do with my stash! xo

    ReplyDelete