Monday, July 11, 2011

More Triangles!

Well, I've been working a little over the past week...Both of these triangles are for colder weather but I figured I'd get a head start on Christmas stuff since I'm not doing a craft fair until October and my inventory is down because I've been tired...


Here's one in blues and greens and everything else I could throw at it! This one is soft, sumptuous, lightweight, and warm without being too hot.

Here is some bamboo rayon and wool that I bought on Friday Island, WA. I fell in love with the autumnal colors and it was a joy to work with. I love weaving the triangles because it is so hands on and I get to touch every length of yarn.











These will both look somewhat different when they are off the loom--will try to photograph them later...Today is a cleaning day...ugh...starting with the bedroom and hanging up/putting away clothes and, if I have the energy, getting rid of clothes that no longer fit. What a job! And did I mention that my suitcase is still half full sitting on the floor? But as a reward, yesterday, I bought some 500 thread count sheets at TJMaxx and washed them last night and I can't wait to put them on the bed!


Happy Monday, Everyone!!

xo

3 comments:

  1. Christmas stuff!? You're Very organized Cait! Love the new triangles - gorgeous color combos. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks like fun and I've considered trying it. Need more space and time. I like your statement about touching each length of yarn.
    ~Annie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lisa! Organized, maybe not so much but I bought some lovely yarn in WA on my trip and just had to use it even though it is 95 degrees here!!
    Anne, any time you want my directions I can mail them to you! xo

    ReplyDelete