Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Three Plaid Chenille Scarves




I'm thinking about cooler weather...comfy chenille scarves...hot chocolate...brisk walks...kicking the leaves...seeing your breath... I love the changing weather! I'm ready for fall! No more bugs, no more heat waves-- lots of glorious color and fresh air and sweatshirts! OK maybe the chenille is rushing things a bit but ... anyway, I only got two of the scarves put on Etsy this afternoon. I need one more photo of the blue/gray one. They are quite subdued for me--could be very manly with that short fringe!!


5 comments:

  1. Yum, gorgeous colours and such lovely soft textures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Sybille!! I love working with the softness of the chenille! And I have a couple of cones of thicker rayon chenille, almost a tape, that when I mix that in I get lovely texture!!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your description is so lovely... all the wonderful things of fall! I'll add one more... no more reptiles trying to cross the road to safety. (There were so many times this summer that I stopped the car to rescue a turtle, even a snake or two.) These new scarves are definitely a different vein for you, but they look soooo soft. I love the color mix and yes, they'd would be wonderful for a man too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Rebecca! Yes reptiles! We just drove down to MA and back and it rained on the way back and all the frogs are trying to cross the road. Not good. I love the fall!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your display for this scarf! It looks very elegant.

    ReplyDelete