Monday, September 28, 2009

New Cuffs and Teamepe on Etsy!!






I haven't loaded these cuffs onto Etsy yet because I have to take more photographs and this week is going to be rainy. I might have enough light later, we'll see. They are not completely finished because I'm trying to sell them to size and will finish them when the buyer gives me a measurement. I think they would look amazing with a little black dress at the office Christmas party...There is only one of the wide cuffs but a couple of the skinny ones.

I have a new treasury celebrating Etsy Project Embrace (teamepe) becoming an official team on Etsy. Most of the sellers in this treasury have certain items tagged and they donate a percentage of the proceeds of those sales to the American Cancer Society. I am proud to be a part of this team and hope to see a cure for cancer in my lifetime!!! Please check out the artists and if you are signed in to Etsy please leave a comment!!

http://www.etsy.com/treasury_list.php?room_id=84570

Happy Monday, everyone!!!

7 comments:

  1. Love these colors... they look like the colors in your treasury! LOL! I think I should join EPE... when I make the time to retag some items.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rebecca! So far I am not donating any of my proceeds--just spreading the word and being part of the team...When I can see clear of some of our debt I will retag and donate portions of some items! Soooo, you don't have to retag you can just join if you want!! xoxo Cait

    ReplyDelete
  3. I sent a convo to Kristin just a bit ago. She's on vaca until week's end. But I'll choose a few pieces to donate a percentage. Fortunately, we aren't in debt, but we also have no income except for our art, which sure ain't much in these economic times! Hard to pay monthly bills that way! But I love how this EPE team has come together... so great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Cait!!

    Just featured one of your beautiful creations in my Treasury ~~~

    Have a great week!
    xo Laura

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Laura!! It is beyond lovely! xoxo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Of course! I'm so glad you found the post! I didn't know you had a blog! I think your work is gorgeous.

    p.s. I finally got pictures posted of my first weaving project!

    Thanks for reading!

    peacelove&hugs,
    Andrea Yu

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for coming to visit Andrea!! Loved the pictures you posted of the weaving!! YAY! xo

    ReplyDelete