Thursday, June 10, 2010

Soooooo Tired!

Phew...I feel like I am wearing one of those lead aprons the dentist puts on you for x-rays. Last night I slept for 13 hours and today I already took a three hour nap and got up at 8:00 PM. I just finished my third round of chemo out of 6 (YAY) but it's beginning to take a toll. Hopefully I will be able to get up early tomorrow and ride Dommie and refresh my spirit! And my Mom, oldest sister, and her friend are coming to visit on Monday for a few days--that should be wonderful, too. I have a CAT scan on Monday morning! Wish me luck!
xo Cait

7 comments:

  1. Best of luck Cait. Thinking of you. I have 4 buttons ready to put in the mail to you tomorrow. yeah. Enjoy this warm weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Big {{{{{Hugs}}}}} to you Cait! Hope you shed that lead apron, ride Dommie, enjoy your family visit, get some rest, and have a good scan! xoxo Mollie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Much xoxoxo to you Cait; will be thinking of you riding Dommie, getting Mary's buttons, having a wonderful visit and excellent Cat scan results Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cait, all the best with your Monday scan. Sleep and rest as much as you can if you need to. Have a good time with your family :) Gwen xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish you luck dear Cait! Take it easy and enjoy the fresh air!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow I hope that everything goes well with your chemo treatment dear! Big hugs and wishes of good health going your way :)

    xoxo
    Olivia

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for all your good wishes, everyone!!! Honestly all the support has been so wonderful! xo

    ReplyDelete