Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Buttons from Mary Harding!!!!!!!!!


I got the mail yesterday and found these beautiful buttons from Mary Harding!!! What a lovely present! I will have to think of something very special to weave for these beauties! They are so delicate and impressed with botanicals and the color of the glaze is amazing! In my next life I want to work with clay and maybe Mary can come back as my teacher! YAY! Please check out Mary's Etsy store for more goodies at www.MaryHardingJewelry.etsy.com . Meanwhile, my Mom and sister (Maureen) and her best friend (Janet) from high school are visiting so I will take more pictures...Janet and I already went riding early this morning!
xo Cait

2 comments:

  1. The buttons are lovely. Can't wait to see what you'll weave to go with them. :-) xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. two of my favorite locals... i'd love to see what these come to live on. take care,
    v

    ReplyDelete