Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Weekend in Saratoga!

Off to Saratoga for Gary's company's regional meeting held every year.  This year it was at the Gideon Putnam Hotel.  The weather was perfect...the food was yummy...treated like kings and queens.  Thank you Edward Jones!

The Gideon Putnam...


Walking around town...


The flowers are so beautiful!


Saturday night was Derby night and we all dressed up for dinner in hats and bow ties.  
I love my hat!  Thanks, Faith, for all the crafty help!



More walking around downtown...



And Friday during the day I got to visit with Hilary of www.crazyasaloom.com
Amazing woman and amazing weaver.  I could have spent hours and hours in her studio just 
looking at all the wonderful weavings!  


Now we are home...I'm making a warp.  Yesterday was too hot to weave so I made a couple
of potholders...pictures to come!
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment