Monday, September 21, 2015

Annie's Towels off the Loom!!

Not so easy anymore to get things done around here...Even though this puppy sleeps some during the day and spends time in her kennel as well, I am doing training, walking, socializing, puppy play dates (which aren't going so well), feeding, getting up early (which I hate am getting used to) putting weaving stuff up on higher shelves...well, you get the picture.




But I have managed to get 17 towels off one of my looms (12 were ordered by Annie, one of my returning customers) and 4 might be sold already to another returning customer and one I am keeping.  Now comes the tedious part, cutting them apart, pressing the hem, pinning and sewing both ends.  Next, washing, drying, ironing, tagging, photographing and mailing.


The start of another week...
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment