Friday, August 16, 2013

Empty Nest, Fiddling Party and More...

Had a party for the boys going away.  Alex off to his first apartment with Victoria and Noah leaving Sunday for Skidmore and his senior year.  So some good friends, some music, good food, some wine, 
some dancing in the kitchen.  Bittersweet.


Noah on fiddle, Mark on bodhran
 (Fay trying to get out of the picture).

Alex and Victoria in their Potsdam apartment!

Still feeling creative.  And Katie still helping me weave.
A lot of finish work to do...twisting fringe, tagging, 
photographing and loading onto Etsy.  Not yet.
Too early for fall yet.



Ellie had a lesson tonight.  Sunday she will have a lesson
with her saddle on...Soon we will ride.
Hmmmm...I think I need to join a gym or something.
I am realizing that I have been doing nothing but weaving
since last fall.  Uh oh.  My riding is going to suck...core strength?

xo

4 comments:

  1. A bittersweet time for you, I'm sure, but everyone looks happy! And I'm excited for you to get a saddle on Ellie!

    Have a great weekend!
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eh, who's judging? Enjoy..and the riding will get you back in shape.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh, beautiful work, Cait. I was stamping my feet to that fiddle music. Great drummer, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely to see all of this..the sweet and bittersweet..good luck with Ellie and I do love looking at these photos of your work. One day soon I'll get back on my blog I hope..thanks for inspiring me!!

    ReplyDelete