Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Yay! My cards are ready!!!

For the past couple of months I was trying to develop a line of note cards though I was sort of waylaid by medical stuff. At least I actually got the cards done in time for Christmas gifts and I have more photographs for more cards--maybe this week I'll bring them to my favorite copy center...but meanwhile I'm working on getting these ready for Etsy!






I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and New Year! My only resolution this year is to enjoy the moment! So far it's working!
xo

6 comments:

  1. I love these note cards!! Just beautiful. I'll be ordering soon.

    And I sure hope youre healing quickly and feeling much better -

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards. Great idea. Hope we can set up a play date in the next two weeks. This week is out and probably next but then take a pick.
    Look forward to another fun day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. these cards are terrific. i need some!!! great idea, cait.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are beautiful--I love the way you use color!

    ReplyDelete