Tuesday, December 2, 2014

New Towels!

I don't know what happened to November. I don't know why I said yes to 12 towels before Christmas.  Just starting the warp...16 1/2 yards long and 380 threads will make 16 towels so I should have 4 left over for sale...And I have another customer who wants a scarf...will probably tell her I can't...and a brother who wants a shawl for someone special...omg...I haven't mailed (or wrapped) gifts to go to HI to my son, daughter-in-law, granddaughter...A tree?  Presents?  Cookies?  I need to practice saying no.


In any case, I love making these towels...my crayon towels...Strong, beautiful, happy colors!


And the sun is shining! 


Time to tie up this warp and transfer it to my loom for winding, threading, sleying...
Might get to start weaving tomorrow...


And hopefully get a walk in today!


Look where the old barn used to be!!!


And Noah being funny and Alex trying to ignore him just before they took off after Thanksgiving...
Hope everyone's Thanksgiving was wonderful!
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment